Mid-Wales Housing Association is continuously seeking out ways and means of improving our service to customers. This is achieved in a number of ways:
- Through Self-Regulation working with the Regulation Team at the Welsh Government
- Through conducting Internal Audits of our full range of services (performed by independent auditors)
- Through review of statistical and performance data against performance targets
- Through comparing our performance against other Associations
- Through regularly engaging with residents, seeking to involve them in our ongoing performance and development work
- Through conducting an annual tenant survey to gain your views of us and where you think we can improve
The purpose of this page is to keep you informed and updated on how we are performing and what we are doing to improve our range of services to customers and stakeholders.
Performance data and trends for a number of key business areas is considered, produced and published:
- Weekly Team Meetings provide employees with the opportunity to consider performance
- Monthly at Executive and Performance Team Meetings
- Quarterly Board Members receive performance reports covering all aspects of the business
- Quarterly through Self Evaluation on the website
- Quarterly and annually in the Tenant LOOK Magazine
- Welsh Government Regulators and the Internal Auditors have access to the Covalent Performance Management system to view performance at any time
Key Performance Data
All of these documents can also be found in the Downloads section of this website, but are direct linked here for convenience:
We now have the facilities to conduct surveys by e-mail. If you would like to be involved in any surveys, please could you let me have your e-mail address by using the Contact Us section of this website.
The Association always welcomes and values your comments
If you would like to make any comments or suggestions regarding our performance, any aspect of the service you receive from the Association or anything that you feel may be of interest to us, please use the Contact Us section of this website.